Our goal is always to help you Compete for your life. Every month, we’ll share 1-3 of our favorite recipes for quick, tasty, and healthy, food to help you better Compete for your health. I was inspired to make my own version of the Maudie's Power Bowl after trying it a few weeks ago. It has become my new favorite dish because it's super easy, tasty, and nutritious. Guaranteed to fuel/refuel a long day or workout!
Total Prep & Cook Time: Around 20-30 minutes Serves: How ever many bowls you decide to make Utensils: Grill, pan for marinating chicken and/or beef, tongs, cutting board, knife Ingredients:
- Sriracha Lime Grilled Chicken and/or beef
- Chopped mixed greens
- Diced tomoatoes
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Black Beans
- Marinate chicken breasts (or thighs) and beef using this recipe: Sriracha Lime Grilled Chicken.
- Grill meats until cooked throughout
- While meat is grilling chop the mixed greens, dice the tomatoes, and slice the avocado.
- Place chopped mixed greens in the bowl, add in all remaining ingredients above.
- Serve and eat!