Our goal is always to help you Compete for your life. Every month, we’ll share 1-3 of our favorite recipes for quick, tasty, and healthy, food to help you better Compete for your health.
Total Prep & Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Serves: About 2-3
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 10-12 basil leaves
- 2 limes
- 1 medium clove of garlic
- 1/2 lb. peeled shrimp seasoned with S&P and chili powder
- 1 cup of cooked corn
- 3 zucchini spiralized OR julienne
- Place avocado, yogurt, basil, juice of one lime, garlic, and salt & pepper (to taste) in blender or food processor
- Blend until smooth
- Sauté seasoned shrimp in olive oil, medium to medium high heat, 1-2 minutes per side. Squeeze 1/2 lime on shrimp will cooking.
- Remove shrimp from pan.
- Sauté zucchini in same pan. Add a dash of olive oil if necessary. Cook about 3 minutes continuously stirring.
- Combine sauce, zucchini, and cooked corn. Place shrimp on top. Garnish with wedge of lime.
- Serve and enjoy!