- Almond flour (6 tablespoons)
- Baking powder (1 teaspoon)
- Vanilla protein powder
- Eggs (6)
- Almond milk (Vanilla or Unflavored, 0.5 - 0.75 cup)
- Warm up the pan on your skillet to medium-to-medium high heat
- In a large bowl, mix the following:
- 6 tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 large scoops protein powder
- 6 eggs (without shells)
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk
- Stir all ingredients together until thick, creamy mix and no powder visible
- Pour a small batch of pancake mix onto the now hot skillet. You have the option of pouring two small batches on opposite corners of the skillet.
- Let warm adequately until more solid bottom, then flip over to cook other side.
- Continue to cook small amounts, flip sides to cook evenly throughout pancake.
- When cooked entirely, take off plate and enjoy!
Optional toppings: For a healthy alternative to maple syrup, try adding honey or almond butter spread to the pancake. You can also add blueberries, dark chocolate chips, and more to your protein pancakes for fun, creative flavors. What do you think of the pancakes? Did you add blueberries or try a new twist on them? Comment below and let us know what you think! For additional help in creating the pancakes, see our full YouTube video below!